Injectables Des Moines
Coachlight Clinic & Spa is ranked as Iowa’s #1 provider of Botox Cosmetic and Juvederm wrinkle fillers. Our injectable team specializes exclusively in cosmetic injectables and has over 35 years of combined experience.
Botox® Cosmetic has been a trusted therapeutic choice for a variety of treatments for more than 15 years, and the treatment continues to be the most popular among all non-surgical cosmetic procedures.
In one gentle ten minute treatment, you can easily and safely reduce your frown lines, laugh lines (crow’s feet), and forehead lines. A few tiny injections relax the muscles that cause those lines and can help keep them relaxed for months.
Botox® Cosmetic has been used by more than 2 million women and men like you who want to take control of their appearance and look as good as they feel. With Botox® Cosmetic, people will know you look better, they just won’t know why!
Have you thought about having fuller, more sensuous lips? Do you want to soften the lines around your mouth? Contour your jawline? Add fullness to your cheeks? The injectable specialists at Coachlight Clinic & Spa are able to offer a long-lasting and natural solution to the loss of facial fullness using filler products such as Juvederm™, Radiesse™ , Restylane Lyft and Sculptra– right here in Des Moines. Due to the fact Juvederm™, Radiesse™, Restylane Lyft, and Sculptra are non-animal based products there is virtually no risk of disease transmission or allergic reactions. Since there is no allergy testing, you can begin treatments on your first visit! Injectable services are performed by members of our injectable specialist team, Registered Nurses with over 30 years combined experience under the supervision of Dr. David Robbins, quadruple board-certified plastic surgeon.
New generations of these trusted names are now available. These natural cosmetic fillers bind with water to fill wrinkles in the face. Injections under the skin strengthen skin and create volume. A more youthful appearance is immediate, without surgery!
Fillers can be used in conjunction with Botox® Cosmetic for a beautiful, youthful result. Call today for a complimentary wrinkle filler consultation.
What is the next step?
Dr. Robbins and his staff want the women and men who use Coachlight Clinic & Spa to feel confident about their goals and the procedures they choose. A complimentary office consultation is a no-pressure meeting with Coachlight Clinic & Spa staff to talk more about your goals. If you wish to learn more before your consultation, you can also visit our Patient Testimonials, as well as our Procedure Descriptions. You may also wish to visit www.plasticsurgery.org to learn more about the professional organization that oversees and certifies Dr. Robbins and other board-certified plastic surgeons.
Still, each patient has a unique body and medical history. Even hours of Internet research will not lead you to a final decision about the skin treatments that will help you the most. A professional consultation is easy and free! Please call us today at 515-221-9999 to schedule an office visit, or send us an email.
To view our price list and full spa menu, click here.
Select the item below to view a more detailed explanation of the services available to you at Coachlight Clinic & Spa:
- Botox® Cosmetic
- Juvederm® Filler
- Kybella Reduce double chin fat (submental fullness)
- Versa Revitalize the appearance of the skin
- QWO Cellulite Injectable
- Sculptra Aesthetic Filler
- Laser Hair Reduction
- Laser Tattoo Reduction
- Sciton Laser Resurfacing Microlaser Peels, Profractional Resurfacing, Combination Treatments
- Forever Young BBL Treatments Brown spots, facial veins, redness, tone, texture
- Laser Lift Skin Tightening on neck and jowls – Performed by Dr. Robbins
- Exilis Skin Tightening & Fat Reduction
- CoolSculpting Fat Reduction
- Smartlipo Laser Skin Tightening and Fat Reduction – Performed by Dr. Robbins
- MiraDry An FDA approved and clinically proven long lasting solution to excessive underarm sweating
- Neograft Hair Loss Replacement – Performed by Dr. Robbins
- Facial & Beauty Treatments Includes facials, peels, microdermabrasion treatments
- Skincare Products SkinMedica, Latisse, Obagi, Revision, Alastin, SkinAuthority, Naturopathica, Zents, Jane Iredale
- Qwo The first and only FDA-approved injectable for moderate to severe cellulite in the buttocks of adult women.
- Waxing Waxing available for most areas of the body including, eyebrow, lip, bikini, underarm, brazilian, etc.
- Lip Filler Volumize thin lips, add lip definition, and smooth away perioral lip lines.