HydraFacial® Des Moines
HydraFacial® is the newest advance in non-laser skin resurfacing. HydraFacial® is the only hydradermabrasion procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with no discomfort or downtime. The treatment is soothing, moisturizing, and non-invasive while improving the appearance of the following:
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Dull skin
- Oily, congested, or acne-prone skin
- Dry, flaky skin
- Hyperpigmentation and sun damage
- Enlarged pores
How It Works
Each treatment lasts between 45 and 60 minutes depending upon the customized needs of your skin. As with all great skin care a treatment plan is designed with your primary needs in mind. The additional benefit of this system is it is great for all skin types and works simultaneously with your at-home skin care regimen.
Please see the overview of the five step process performed at Coachlight Clinic & Spa.
- Vortex Exfoliation™ Active-4™ serum removes dead skin cells to reveal healthy skin.
- Vortex Peel™ GlySal™, a mixture of glycolic and salicylic acids, delivers the benefits of a peel without post-peel scaling.
- Vortex Extraction™ Patented, automated vortex suction painlessly cleans out pores with the exclusive Beta-HD™ serum.
- Vortex Boost™ Targeted, proprietary skin solutions are delivered to address specific skin concerns.
- Vortex Fusion® Antiox+™ serum nourishes and protects with Antioxidants, Peptides, and Hyaluronic Acid.
View before-and-after pictures
What should I expect after my first treatment?
The results infused by HydraFacial® treatment delivers immediate and long-term skin health benefits that you can see and feel. With a non-abrasive procedure and no downtime, the HydraFacial® will leave your skin glowing.
How many treatments will I need?
For the best outcome, HydraFacial® treatments are usually done 3-5 weeks apart and are accommodating for all skin types. At your initial appointment, one of our licensed aestheticians will professionally examine your skin and determine the treatment plan best for you.
To find out how you can start hydrating your skin and treat the early signs of aging, please contact us to inquire about a complimentary consultation at Coachlight Clinic & Spa. For quick and friendly service, please call (515) 221-9999. If you have a question about HydraFacial®, please email Coachlight Clinic & Spa using our online contact form.
To view our price list and full spa menu, click here.