Coachlight Clinic & Spa Des Moines
Whether you’ve chosen Coachlight Clinic & Spa for a clinical treatment, a spa treatment or both, you’ll know you’ve made the right choice from the moment you arrive. Slip into a plush robe, take your time in our eucalyptus aromatherapy steam room or our himalayan salt-infused sauna, curl up with a cup of herbal tea in our calming relaxation room under a warm throw, and most of all—relax. Everything about your experience here—the highly trained, caring staff, the finest quality products, the most effective, advanced treatments, even the welcoming design of our facilities—all of it was developed to help you be your very best. Review and enjoy our extensive menu of clinical and spa offerings to see what is perfect for you.
WHAT MAKES COACHLIGHT CLINIC & SPA UNIQUE?
Because we are committed to being the best place for the best YOU, we invest in the most advanced equipment available. We offer treatments which provide proven results. Simply put, our facilities, treatments and staff are among the finest in the region. Here’s why:
- Our Aestheticians and Nurses have over 90+ years of combined aesthetic experience. Our Aestheticians are Iowa Licensed and our Nurse Injectors are trained by the top certified injection training companies in the U.S.
- We are the #1 practice in Iowa offering Botox® Cosmetic, Juvéderm® and SkinMedica®.
- We are the #1 practice in Iowa offering CoolSculpting®.
- We are the #1 practice in Iowa offering Obagi Medical Skincare.
- Our Medical Director, Dr. David Robbins, is on-site and Iowa’s only quadruple board certified plastic surgeon.
- We provide a consultation utilizing our VISIA Skin Analysis system at no charge. You will meet with true experts in advanced lasers and skincare.
- Awards from CityView Des Moines Best Of include: Best Local Spa, Best Local Place for Skin Care, Best Local Place for Non-Surgical Cosmetic Treatments, Best Local Massage, Best Local Place for Laser Hair Removal, Best Local Doctor
- We make customer service our #1 priority. We treat YOU how we would want to be treated ourselves.
- We focus on educating our clients and providing the necessary information to make informed decisions.
We are humbled and grateful for our clients and proud to know they believe in us and our service to vote us the best. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for trusting Des Moines Plastic Surgery™ for your aesthetic practice needs!
What should you expect on your first visit to Coachlight Clinic & Spa?
Upon arriving at the Coachlight Clinic & Spa, we will give you a little background about our facility and our staff. We are very proud of the experience our staff offers and the quality of products and services which are available to you. We will then provide you with a free VISIA Skin Analysis of your skin. It will compare you against a database of 4.5 million people and provide you with a custom plan for treatments and home care. During our consultation, we will educate you about skin in general and about your skin specifically.
Coachlight Clinic & Spa Etiquette
Please reschedule your appointment 48 hours before any injectable or spa treatment. If you do not show for your spa appointment your credit card will be charged for the full appointment time. After 5PM and weekend appointments for injectables will need a deposit to hold the appointment time.
Click here to view a more detailed explanation of the services available to you at Coachlight Clinic & Spa:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic
- Juvederm™ (wrinkle filler)
- Radiesse™ (wrinkle filler)
- Restylane Lyft (wrinkle filler)
- Kybella (double chin fat reduction)
- Forever Young BBL (brown spots, facial veins, redness, tone, texture)
- Halo Pro (Treats brown/red spots, tone/texture and fine lines/wrinkles)
- Sciton Laser Resurfacing (Microlaser Peels, Profractional Resurfacing, Combination Treatments)
- Laser Lift (Skin Tightening on neck and jowls – Performed by Dr. Robbins)
- CoolSculpting (Fat Reduction)
- EMSCULPT (Body Contouring & Fat Reduction)
- Exilis (Skin Tightening & Fat Reduction)
- Smartlipo (Laser Skin Tightening and Fat Reduction)
- Laser Hair Reduction
- Laser Tattoo Reduction
- MiraDry (An FDA approved and clinically proven long lasting solution to excessive underarm sweating)
- Hair Loss Treatments (Neograft)
- Facial & Beauty Treatments (includes facials, peels, microdermabrasion, HydraFacial)
- Massage Treatments
- Skincare Products (SkinMedica, Obaji, Revision, Alastin, SkinAuthority, Naturopathica, Zents, Latisse, Jane Iredale)
- Lash Lifts
- Waxing (waxing available for most areas of the body including, eyebrow, lip, bikini, underarm, brazilian, etc.)