You have been thinking about plastic surgery for a while now and not quite sure where to begin. Most patients go through the same process while deciding on a surgeon, a procedure and finding financing options. Here are a few tips that patients ask themselves while going through the process of deciding a future procedure:
- Research our website at www.dsmplasticsurgery.com to see what we have to offer for your goal area.
- Decide if you are comfortable with a surgical option or research to see if we have a non-surgical choice for your concerned area.
- Call our office at 515.221.4905 or email Jayme@dsmplasticsurgery.com to set up your complimentary consultation.
- Meet with one of his trained aestheticians to gain knowledge about your future procedure.
- Budget according to your procedure. Although we are 100% cosmetic, we offer Care Credit as a financing option to you.
- After your consultation, ask yourself if you are fully committed to getting a procedure done at this time.
- If you want more than one procedure done, establish a timeline to achieve the desired goals. Many procedures can be combined in one setting.
- Think of a date that would work best for your schedule to have your procedure to allow the appropriate recovery time if needed. (Winter is a popular time for surgery in our office. Most patients will have their procedures booked out 6 to 8 weeks in advance)
We understand surgery can be intimidating and we want you to feel comfortable with your decision. At Des Moines Plastic Surgery™ and Coachlight you will work with the same staff throughout your process. Our dedicated staff is always ready to help and are here to answer any of your questions/concerns before and after your surgery.
Des Moines Plastic Surgery™ is now Black Diamond with Allergan Cosmetic noted in the top 75 of 25,000 Allergan accounts.