Coachlight Clinic & Spa is open during our regular business hours and is taking appointments. Please call 515.221.9999 during business hours or fill out the contact us form to request your appointment.
The safety of our patients, guests and staff is of highest priority. Our protocol to help ensure this includes:
- Continuing to follow regulations put in place by Governor Reynolds and the State of Iowa as prevention of the spread of COVID-19
- Expansion of waiting area for patients that includes the facility atrium to provide adequate social distancing of 6 feet or more
- Screening of each patient prior to their appointment, which includes a temperature check by a staff member and questionnaire on health history
- All staff will be wearing masks and face shields, where appropriate, to protect patients
- All treatment rooms will be cleaned and sanitized after each patient visit
- Sanitizer is available for patients in every treatment room and reception areas
- We request no additional guests to attend with your appointment
In addition, a face cover is required for all patients, please wear your own mask when coming and going in our facility.
Please call to reschedule your appointment if you feel ill or any of the following:
- You have been in close contact with someone who has been tested positive for COVID-19
- You have a fever of 100.4 or higher with accompanying respiratory symptoms such as cough and/or possible shortness of breath
Thank you for your cooperation in continuing to practice safe social distancing and preventing the spread of COVID-19.